This heat cycle is considered to be one of the most efficient, as in offers great advantages in
relation to other systems. The advantage provided by the natural gas and steam combined cycle are
- High efficiency, more than 55%, which is 20% higher than the individual cycles.
- Low environmental impact.
- Smaller investment costs.
- High operating flexibility.
- Easy to assemble due to modular design.
- Simple to operate, because such plants are suitable for automation.
- Smaller physical space than used by a conventional power station.
- Less contamination in relation to a coal or oil fired power station.